- Students pay by the month, but do not pay for vacations or holidays.
- Payment is due the last week of the month for the upcoming month.
Example: Payment for January lessons would be due during the last week of December.
- Payments received after the last week of the month will incur a $10.00 late charge.
A 24 hour notice must be given to issue a credit or to reschedule a make-up lesson.
- Check (made payable to Paul Keyes)
- Credit/Debit cards (I have a Square Reader)
- Wells Fargo Sure Pay: just use my email address: [email protected]t
4 lessons for a half-hour each is $40.00 times the number of lesson days during that month.
So, typically the monthly cost would be $160.00.
4 lessons for ¾ hour is $57.00 times the number of lesson days during that month.
So, typically the monthly cost would be $228.00.
If there are 2 members of the same family then the cost would be $35.00 for each half hour.
The cost would be $70.00 for two half-hour lessons times the number of lessons during that month.
So, typically the monthly cost would be $280.00 for eight half-hour lessons in that month.