[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

[#216899] Written by: jyanendra [24/08/14, 13:20]
Action: [ Reply ] [ Quote ]

http://eztv.it/showlist/
[#216902] Written by: BoonesFerry [25/08/14, 00:22]

a to z - show information page:
http://eztv.it/shows/1091/a-to-z/
show description, air dates, show resources, and torrent links.
last updated: august 23, 2014

[#216922] Written by: Assmunch [25/08/14, 07:07]
wouldn't it be awesome of cobie smulders has a role in the very last episode and ginsberg marries her?

that said, cute but not my cup of tea.
[#216915] Written by: beeskneez [25/08/14, 12:06]
cute,liked it
[#216926] Written by: YezzMann [26/08/14, 04:35]
way to cute this one. not bad or unfunny, it just oozes a bit to much cute- and quirkiness.

the a to z idea is a good one, but somehow i don't see them stretching this meet-cute relationship over an
entire season, let alone more seasons. but then again, look at how i met your mother, they managed to
milk that puppy dry.
[#216929] Written by: blankest [26/08/14, 05:44]
chachi?
[#217292] Written by: yasunori [06/09/14, 07:15]
wow, just wow

a show about gingerbread genre-blind people who work cute non-jobs and play out every corny romcom
stereotype in existence? sign me up!

i mean, nerdy superhacker programmers are indian and chinese? hilarious! main guy is jewish, but in a
non-threatening way? awesome! his disgusting fat friend with cheesy pickup lines lands women he wouldn't
have a showflake's chance in hell with? hell yeah!

and the saddest... did i say saddest? the absolute best thing is that they completely mean everything and
this is in no way a satire. in 2014.

i soldiered through half an episode. should have known better - what the hell did i expect from a show that
suggests hashtags "#iheartatoz" before showing you anything to actually "heart".
[#218629] Written by: Movie Critic [17/10/14, 11:55]
Quote by yasunori
wow, just wow

a show about gingerbread genre-blind people who work cute non-jobs and play out every corny
romcom
stereotype in existence? sign me up!

i mean, nerdy superhacker programmers are indian and chinese? hilarious! main guy is jewish, but in a
non-threatening way? awesome! his disgusting fat friend with cheesy pickup lines lands women he
wouldn't
have a showflake's chance in hell with? hell yeah!

and the saddest... did i say saddest? the absolute best thing is that they completely mean everything
and
this is in no way a satire. in 2014.

i soldiered through half an episode. should have known better - what the hell did i expect from a show
that
suggests hashtags "#iheartatoz" before showing you anything to actually "heart".

yup, i'm guessing its part of the reason fx (or fxx) renewed "you're the worst" for second season at
the end of september.
[#218654] Written by: patdebois [18/10/14, 05:49]
very good show
ssl  musicstudiodanville.com RSS musicstudiodanville.com Status | musicstudiodanville.com API | DMCA: [email protected]